Xafinity Punter Southall is the largest pure pensions consultancy in the UK, specialising in pensions actuarial, investment consulting and administration, with revenues of over £110 million.
The Xafinity Punter Southall business combines expertise, insight and technology to address the needs of both pension trustees and sponsoring companies for over 1,200 pension schemes, including 25 with over £1bn assets, and undertakes pensions administration for over 500,000 scheme members.
We have over 900 employees and offices in 15 locations across the UK.
The business floated on the London Stock Exchange in February 2017.
Our graduates work alongside qualified actuaries and other actuarial students and are exposed to real client issues from the start.
Graduates are encouraged to study for the actuarial examinations and to help with this Xafinity Consulting provides a comprehensive study package. You will also be eligible to join our flexible benefits scheme, enabling you to select from an excellent range of products to suit your needs.
Actuarial study package
The package is flexible to meet individual requirements and includes:
- Full payment towards exam fees, study materials, tutorials, mock exams and all administration costs.
- Paid study leave of one day per week to work towards exams.
- Each graduate is allocated a study mentor to offer support and guidance whenever needed.
Why work for Xafinity Consulting?
- Xafinity Consulting is an award winning specialist provider of pensions and employee benefits expertise.
- Our extensive training is designed to enhance your potential for the long term.
- The study package is generous and has the flexibility for you to progress through the exams at your own pace.
- We offer support and encouragement with your study at every stage – backed by our actuarial training expertise.
- Graduates will train in a like-minded, friendly, actuarial team whose members will always be willing to provide support and advice.
- Our offices have a strong social scene away from work, with frequent formal and informal social events held throughout the year.