If you’re interested in the financial sector and want to know more about a career in professional services, then our week-long work experience programme could be just right for you.
We want you to gain an understanding of how our business operates as a whole, providing you with experience within various teams.
Some or all of the following practice areas will be involved in the programme:
- Actuarial & Benefits
- Risk Modelling
- Third Party Administration
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
You will get involved in a mixture of presentations, interactive sessions, one-to-one learning and group work.
You will be a school student with a strong academic record, currently studying for your A- levels or Higher Grades (or equivalent).
You will need:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A flexible and proactive attitude, and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- The ability and willingness to learn.
- Commitment to high standards.
Work Experience Programme 2013
Glasgow and London Week Commencing Monday 28 October 2013.
If you would like to apply for this programme, please visit our Apply Now page to complete an application form.