If you’re a school student interested in the financial services industry and keen to find out more about a career in finance then this opportunity could be right for you.
We offer a week-long work experience programme which gives you an insight into the varied work we do in different parts of the firm.
You’ll be introduced to different teams within our friendly, open-plan offices and get involved in a mixture of presentations, interactive sessions, one-to-one learning,and group work. Our aim is to give you an authentic feel for what it’s like to work at Hymans, helping you to develop skills you need in the workplace.
All or most of the following departments at Hymans Robertson will be involved in the programme:
- Actuarial & Benefits
- Risk Modelling
- Third Party Administration
- Information Technology
Reasonable travel expenses will be paid and lunch will be provided on the first day.
You are a school student with a strong academic record, currently studying for your A-levels or Higher Grades (or equivalent). In your CV and application form you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Strong written communication skills
- When you’ve worked effectively as part of a team
- A willingness to learn
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- An enthusiasm for a consulting career in pensions or risk
- An interest and understanding of Hymans Robertson and our market place