Find out about the exciting journey towards a successful career as an actuary.
Want to work for an award winning consultancy? Now recruiting up to 28 highly numerate graduates with strong communication skills in London and Winchester within our Pensions, General Insurance, Business Analytics and Investment consultancies.
We offer a full range of actuarial and consulting services to a wide range of clients in the UK and internationally, including FTSE 100 companies.
We specialise in providing our clients with practical, bespoke and robust solutions, covering corporate pensions, strategic investment advice, general insurance and specialist financial services including risk appraisal and business modelling.
A strong team player with excellent communication skills. We welcome graduates from a wide range of disciplines who are prepared for a high level of mathematical content. Ideal graduates would have at least a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) and an A grade in A-Level mathematics (or equivalent). We also require good A-Level grades in other subjects equating to a total of 320 UCAS points.
If you join us as a graduate you will benefit from:
- a very competitive salary and benefits, and clear career path;
- an excellent induction training programme with a buddy system to help you settle into LCP;
- a structured training and development programme consisting of:
- professional and technical expertise and qualification;
- non-technical skills training;
- structured on the job experience and development; and
- in-house mentoring system
- an excellent study package including financial support for a range of professional exams, 40 days study leave per year and study materials;
- challenging and varied client work; and
- the opportunity to work with a wide variety of partners and staff to give you a breadth of experience.
How to apply
For more information on a career at LCP or to apply, please click the button below.