Our actuarial and benefits practice is the largest part of our business with around 250 staff, and offers actuarial and benefits advice to a wide range of Trustee, Corporate and Public sector pensions clients.
In this role, our trainees typically work within client teams to support all areas of the advice given by our actuarial and benefits consultants. You will build up effective client relationships and get involved in a wide range of work, for example:
- Designing clients’ benefits and reward packages
- Improving security and quality of life for retirees
- Advising on remuneration and wealth creation strategies
- Developing a communication strategy to support clients through change
- Assisting in the development of modelling systems that help provide client solutions
- Assisting with client account development
- Supporting new business proposals
Investing in you
As a trainee consultant with us, you’ll be a valuable member of the team from day one. Your success is an absolute priority for us and we are committed to making the appropriate investment in you.
We want to help you achieve your professional actuarial qualification at a pace that is right for you. So, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive training and exam package that you can tailor for yourself. We’ll also offer you time off for study, mentoring from a senior colleague, and membership of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.