We are looking for students who are in the penultimate year of their university studies in a mathematical or other numerical discipline. Candidates must have a strong interest in pursuing an actuarial career, be able to demonstrate consulting potential and have the drive and determination to impress in the work environment.
You will support our actuarial teams with a wide variety of client work, including assisting with practice and client based projects.
If you are ambitious, intellectually curious and would like to work towards your actuarial qualifications in the company of like-minded people, you’ll find them at Hymans Robertson.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work.
- Able to work successfully in a team.
- Willing and able to learn effectively.
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy.
- Committed to high standards while working to deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
- Higher/A Level Maths A + Standard/GCSE English B or equivalent in both.
- Studying in penultimate year of university studies, in a mathematical or other numerical discipline.