Experience life as a Summer Intern within our Pensions Management Consulting department!
Welcome to the diverse world Pensions Management Consulting (PMC). Our PMC department has a strong reputation in the consulting industry – we are known for helping our clients to solve problems and making sure their pension schemes are as well run as possible. This is a really people-focused consulting role, and we are looking for people that have a passion for being involved in and managing wide-ranging projects, and forging valuable long-term collaborative relationships with clients.
Who We Are & What We Do:
- Our people have a wide range of backgrounds, meaning you’ll have a great opportunity to learn from different people.
- We provide a wide range of consultancy services to pension schemes of all shapes and sizes, and advise both trustees and the employers that sponsor these pension schemes.
- We build strong relationships with our clients, ensuring their pension schemes operate at peak performance and members pensions are secure.
What’s in a Day’s Work?
- Advising on scheme governance, risk management, and running trustee board meetings.
- Running interactive sessions that empower trustees and sponsors to assess their effectiveness and implement improvements.
- Presenting ideas and advice to people with different levels of expertise, from pension scheme members to CEOs.
- Designing and leading bespoke procurement exercises for clients. We are market experts and undertake detailed research with service providers.
- Project management of a wide range of projects for clients, LCP, and for the wider pensions industry.
No two days are the same – and this is a good thing! There is the opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
Why should you choose LCP?
- Vibrant Culture: Join an environment brimming with fun, collaboration, and mutual growth.
- Gain Experience: Build your knowledge with exposure to real projects and work.
- Network: Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and build a network.
- Future Opportunities: Potential for future career opportunities on our Graduate Programme.
- A Celebration of Diversity: At LCP, every voice matters. We champion a space where all forms of diversity are celebrated, ensuring everyone feels seen, heard, and valued.
Ready to embark on a career journey where your potential has no bounds and you can power possibility? LCP awaits you.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply