Join our growing Pensions Management Consulting department!
Welcome to the diverse world Pensions Management Consulting (PMC). Our PMC department has a strong reputation in the consulting industry – we are known for helping our clients to solve problems and making sure their pension schemes are as well run as possible. This is a really people-focused consulting role, and we are looking for people that have a passion for being involved in and managing wide-ranging projects, and forging valuable long-term collaborative relationships with clients.
Who We Are & What We Do:
- Our people have a wide range of backgrounds, meaning you’ll have a great opportunity to learn from different people.
- We provide a wide range of consultancy services to pension schemes of all shapes and sizes, and advise both trustees and the employers that sponsor these pension schemes.
- We build strong relationships with our clients, ensuring their pension schemes operate at peak performance and members pensions are secure.
What’s in a Day’s Work?
- Advising on scheme governance, risk management, and running trustee board meetings.
- Running interactive sessions that empower trustees and sponsors to assess their effectiveness and implement improvements.
- Presenting ideas and advice to people with different levels of expertise, from pension scheme members to CEOs.
- Designing and leading bespoke procurement exercises for clients. We are market experts and undertake detailed research with service providers.
- Project management of a wide range of projects for clients, LCP, and for the wider pensions industry.
No two days are the same – and this is a good thing! There is the opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
Your Career, Your Rules:
Dream of carving out a niche? Or perhaps you want to be a jack of all trades? Your journey with us adapts to you. Dive deep into the specifics or embrace the whole spectrum of PMC opportunities.
Your Growth Pathway:
- Graduate Training Programme: We provide a curated training plan spanning broad professional and technical topics across your first three years at LCP – all geared towards helping you hit the ground running as a successful consultant.
- Mastering Presentation: Whether you’re a seasoned speaker or new to the spotlight, our initiatives like “LCP Xtra” are crafted to refine your presentation skills, ensuring you’re always client-ready.
- Mentoring & On-the-Job Training: Beyond formal training, build experience across a diverse range of client projects, backed by our robust mentoring system. You will be client-facing from day one.
- Impactful Connections: You will work with industry leaders, innovators, and fellow professionals, broadening your horizons and opportunities.
Why should you choose LCP?
- Vibrant Culture: Build your career in an environment brimming with fun, collaboration, and mutual respect.
- Competitive package: Attractive, flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Your Wellbeing: We don’t just care about your work; we care about YOU. Our benefits are structured to bolster your overall wellbeing, ensuring you’re always at the top of your game.
- A Celebration of Diversity: At LCP, every voice matters. We champion a space where all forms of diversity are celebrated, ensuring everyone feels seen, heard, and valued.
Ready to embark on a career journey where your potential has no bounds and you can power possibility? LCP awaits you.