Embarking on an Actuarial Adventure:
Dive into the world of LCP, where your journey in actuarial consulting isn’t just about crunching numbers, instead striking a fascinating balance between technical work and consulting. You will learn how we use data and complex models to explore vast financial landscapes, how we advise industry giants, and make a tangible difference to the lives of millions of pension scheme members.
- High-Profile Advising: See how we advise some of the nation’s largest defined benefit pension schemes with assets in the £100ms or £bns. At LCP, clients include FTSE100 companies and trustee boards including key industry figures. From emails and phone calls to face-to-face meetings and corporate events, we look to get you on the front line of engaging with our clients right from the get-go.
- Diverse Projects: Say goodbye to monotony. Understand how we collaborate closely with a range of specialists, from lawyers to investment experts and insurers. You’ll see how we get involved in wide ranging tasks including funding negotiations, broking large insurance transactions worth £100ms, M&A activity and climate change considerations. Some projects include communicating with the very pension scheme members your advice is ultimately helping secure financial futures for.
- Real-World Dynamics: The financial world is fluid, constantly reshaped by legislative change, global events and evolving economics. Here, you’ll stay on your toes, helping ensure clients’ strategies remain relevant and effective.
- Championing Change: As you deepen your understanding of legislation and regulation, you’ll find opportunities to not just adapt, but influence. LCP doesn’t just observe changes in the industry; we help shape them.
Why should you choose LCP?
- Vibrant Culture: Join an environment brimming with fun, collaboration, and mutual growth.
- Gain Experience: Build your knowledge with exposure to real projects and work.
- Network: Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and build a network.
- Future Opportunities: Potential for future career opportunities on our Graduate Programme.
- One office culture: You can choose to apply for a role at either our London or Winchester office, to suit your preference. Our one office culture, with collaborative cross office working, ensures you will get equal opportunities, recognition and career progression regardless of your choice of location.
Ready to embark on a career journey where your potential has no bounds and you can power possibility? LCP awaits you.