Get an insight into a career in Insurance Consulting through a summer internship!
Are you looking to embark upon your career as an actuary in the exciting, fast-changing world of Insurance? If so, then you have come to the right place!
What will you be doing?
At LCP the work we do involves assessing the risks associated with future events. We advise clients on how much money they should set aside now, to be able to cover uncertain payments in the future and how that money should be invested. As an intern in the Insurance Consulting department specifically, you’ll get an insight into the work we do advising general insurance companies on reserving and financial risk management, building models to calculate capital requirements, and helping insurance companies meet the Solvency II regulatory requirements. You will also have the opportunity to support the development of our analytics tools, using R and Python, including our multi-award-winning reserving platform InsurSight. You will also get an insight into how we communicate our analysis to our clients in a way that’s simple, clear, and easy to understand.
As an intern you ‘ll get opportunities to get involved in real client projects, so you can get a real feel for what a career in insurance consulting could look like.
Why should you choose LCP?
- Vibrant Culture: Join an environment brimming with fun, collaboration, and mutual growth.
- Gain Experience: Build your knowledge with exposure to real projects and work.
- Network: Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals and build a network.
- Future Opportunities: Potential for future career opportunities on our Graduate Programme.
- A Celebration of Diversity: At LCP, every voice matters. We champion a space where all forms of diversity are celebrated, ensuring everyone feels seen, heard, and valued.
Ready to embark on a career journey where your potential has no bounds and you can power possibility? LCP awaits you.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply