- Developing the necessary technical skills to carry out detailed and sometimes complex analysis, applying knowledge and judgement to interpret the results.
- Applying mathematical knowledge to solve often complex and challenging problems.
- Formulating advice for clients (whether the client is internal or external to the firm) using the results of the analysis.
- Presenting and communicating that advice both verbally and in a written context.
- Learning to use sophisticated modelling to help support the advice we give to our clients.
- Presenting the results of our calculations and modelling in an engaging and compelling way.
- Focusing on developing and nurturing client relationships (both internal and external).
- Responsible for careful time recording and allocation to appropriate client and job codes.
- Adhering to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
- On track to, or achieved minimum 2.1 Honours Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- A-level Maths Grade B or Scottish Higher Maths grade A, or equivalent.
- GCSE English Grade B or Scottish Higher English grade at C or equivalent.
- Able to manipulate and understand numerical data.
- Adaptable and flexible in unfamiliar or changing situations.
- Efficient, taking a well-ordered and methodical approach to meet deadlines.
- Able to think critically, breaking down problems and evaluating objectively.
- Collaborate approach to working with others.
- Able to enjoy and overcome difficult challenges.
- Keen in the pursuit of self-development and learning.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Commitment to high standards.