About the Company
XPS Pensions Group is the largest pure pensions consultancy in the UK, specialising in pensions actuarial, investment consulting and administration, with revenues of over £110 million. We are the only UK pensions specialist listed on the FTSE. With over 1000 staff in 15 UK locations, our business combines expertise, insight and technology to address the needs of both pension trustees and sponsoring companies for over 1,200 pension schemes and undertakes pensions administration for over 800,000 scheme members.
About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Actuarial Teams across various UK locations for an 8-12 week summer internship.
Main duties and responsibilities
Providing general support to the Actuarial Team, including carrying out tasks such as individual member calculations, scheme valuations and asset / liability modelling. Full training will be provided during the course of the internship by the Actuarial Team.
To learn more about XPS and the day-to-day role, please feel free to refer to our website
The successful candidate would need to be based near the office to which they are applying, or be willing and able to commute easily throughout the course of the internship.
- Interested in a career in actuarial work in a pensions consultancy and available for an 8 – 12 week internship throughout summer 2019 (dates to be agreed).
- Good GCSEs and A-Level results (including an A at A-Level maths).
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and keen to take on responsibility.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Happy working as part of a team as well as individually.
- Already graduated or expecting to graduate in or before 2020 with a 2:1 or above in a numerate degree.
How to apply
Please click to apply below.
Please ensure that you activate your account after completing your application to ensure that it is submitted correctly. You may need to check your junk/spam folders for the activation email.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd March 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XPS Pensions Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages application from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply