Transform Your Career with WTW: Explore the World of Retirement Actuarial!
Are you an actuary with a passion for retirement planning and a drive to shape financial futures? Your next career adventure awaits! Join our dynamic team in beautiful Dublin, Cork, Limerick and/or Belfast!
At Willis Towers Watson (WTW), we’re on a mission to redefine retirement planning and make a positive impact on lives. At WTW Dublin, you will play a critical role in helping our clients navigate the complex world of retirement planning and pension management.
WTW Offer package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (25 days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day.
We are currently recruiting for consultants with a range of levels of experience of working with UK defined benefit pension schemes, to work on our portfolio of schemes based in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate(s) will also have the opportunity to get involved in delivering advice to our Republic of Ireland-based schemes, which operate under a different pension’s regime, as well as other distinct areas within our overall Retirement consulting team – leading to a considerable variety of work and opportunities.
- Conduct complex actuarial calculations and analyses to assess the financial health of retirement plans.
- Provide recommendations for plan design changes, funding strategies, and risk management.
- Stay up to date with retirement plan regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ensure that client plans adhere to all relevant laws and regulations.
- Identify and evaluate risks associated with retirement plans and recommend strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Collaborate with clients to develop and implement retirement plan design strategies that align with their business objectives.
- Preparing or drafting client deliverables for review by the lead consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field.
- Actuarial experience with a focus on retirement and pension consulting to UK, Ireland pension schemes.
- Proficiency in actuarial software and modelling tools.
- All-inclusive analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and manage multiple client relationships.
Join us in shaping the future of retirement planning and be part of a team dedicated to making a difference. Your journey to success starts here!
About WTW Retirement
WTW is one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers, risk advisors, pensions, and actuarial consultancies. We employ circa 550 people in our offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, and Belfast.
WTW’s Retirement team helps organisations develop retirement programs that meet their workforce needs and financial management strategies. We partner with other WTW businesses and clients around the globe to determine the best approaches to design, fund, govern, administer, invest, and communicate retirement programs and their assets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Our inclusion networks include Gender Equity, LGBT+, Multicultural, Workability and Young Professionals and our Corporate Social Responsibility group champions social and charitable activities in our local communities. We are at the heart of how we engage with respect and inspire each other. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply