Shape the Future as an Actuarial Director at WTW Dublin!
Are you an experienced and strategic professional in the world of Property & Casualty insurance? Ready to take your career to the next level? Join our high-achieving team in the heart of Dublin.
WTW Offer Package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (25 days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day.
At Willis Towers Watson (WTW), we’re dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and unparalleled expertise in Property & Casualty insurance. We’re searching for a visionary Actuarial Director to join our Dublin team and help us redefine the industry.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with our team of pricing, portfolio management, underwriting, finance and claims experts as part of our broader offering to clients.
- Undertaking substantial workstreams in reserving projects, across a variety of commercial and personal lines of business.
- Develop and implement P&C insurance strategies to drive growth and success.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and carriers.
- Collaborate with our global team to deliver customized and innovative solutions.
- Have previously acted as the Head of Actuarial Function, subject to approval from the Central Bank of Ireland
- Qualified Actuary
- Extensive experience in Property & Casualty insurance, with a track record of success in leadership roles.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Join us in redefining what’s possible in the world of Property & Casualty insurance. Your journey to success begins here!
Equal Opportunity Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you.
About WTW ICT
The ICT Team – Insurance Consulting and Technology combines strategic and analytical skills to solve practical business problems, applying the latest techniques and technology solutions. Its client base is comprised mainly of insurance companies operating in global and domestic markets (including P&C, life, A&H, captives and reinsurers), as well as regulators and other insurance-related entities.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply