Do you want to be part of a strategic project, focused on innovation and excellence, delivering client value? The Lisbon Service Center differentiates from other hubs by partnering with consulting teams across Europe to deliver client value through technical expertise, innovation and streamlined solutions.
We’ve grown at a fast pace but have kept our focus on our people – our low turnover is a testament to the satisfaction and commitment of our colleagues and to our ability to attract and retain great talent. Training and professional development is key for the team and is supported throughout all stages of team members’ careers.
The Role – We are waiting for you!
From day one, you will be assigned your own responsibilities, giving you exposure to internal client assignments and enabling you to build up valuable experience and skills. You will have opportunities to gain exposure to different aspects of our business and will be able to gain a solid understanding of what we do and how we do it.
In addition, you’ll be working on real client projects by performing the following tasks:
- Undertake actuarial project work, as required, making pension scheme calculations
- Use of actuarial concepts and modelling techniques
- Support our data validation solution offering, including the usage of state-of-the-art image processing technology
- Internal software usage to set up schemes, analyzing data against previous valuations
- Working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and client stakeholders, delivering actuarial and other services related to pensions schemes
Who will you work with?
In the Lisbon Service Center you’ll find a professional yet friendly and easy-going environment in a fast growing European capital and in a country that has recently been voted the friendliest in the world for people living and working abroad by Forbes magazine. The team is focused on helping to provide an efficient and professional service to meet client needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand! Excited to join this team?
We are looking for highly-driven, solid numerical and interpersonal skills. A colleague looking to join in a large and dynamic organization.
The essential experience for this role is:
- University degree with a background in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Engineering (preferred)
- Well-developed communication skills, written and spoken
- High level of English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritize at work
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team work is key
If you would like to join our Willis Towers Watson family, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Willis Towers Watson is committed to finding opportunities to promote workplace flexibility when possible based on the needs of our customers and the company. We are pleased to say that this role meets the criteria for flexible work.Visit Website for More Information and to Apply