Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
The Technical Analyst is a non-client facing role where you will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects serving as a key resource for the consulting teams. Duties will include:
- Pension Scheme valuations
- Calculating and valuing the benefits of individual members
- Complex data manipulation
- Pension Scheme accounting disclosures
- Monthly client billing
- Cross-departmental projects
Full training will be provided to develop the necessary technical and software skills required to succeed in the role. This involves on–the-job training, as well as twelve core training modules (usually three days each) over the first two years.
As a minimum when applying you should meet our entry criteria:
- 2:2 Numerate Degree OR non-numerate Degree and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent) including Maths at grade A or B.