Pensions Actuary sought for by an award-winning consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who is a fully qualified Actuary or qualified by experience to join them as a Pensions Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has significant experience in the UK Pension market to join a market-leading consultancy as a Pensions Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Pensions Actuary:
- Reviewing and drafting standard and bespoke communications
- Communicating through telephone and e-mail with trustees at meetings
- Overseeing the actions and deadlines on a portfolio of schemes
- Evaluating Actuarial calculations
Key Experience of the Pensions Actuary:
- Strong knowledge of a UK Pension consulting environment
- Approach problem-solving enthusiastically and be pro-active with colleagues and clients
- Ability to explain and interpret complex Pensions data
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Pensions Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pensions Actuary at a market-leading consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.