Actuarial Modeller sought to provide specialist Actuarial and financial modelling for a growing in-house team responsible for the ownership and maintenance of models.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary (or someone who has stopped studying) to become an Actuarial Modeller.
This role offers a generous benefits package and flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Modeller
- Running, maintaining, and updating Actuarial models
- Liability and asset value calculations and projections
- Reviewing assumptions and actuarial methodology
- Advising on model risk and proposing solutions to mitigate such risk
Key Experience of the Actuarial Modeller:
- Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary (or someone who has stopped studying)
- DB Pensions experience
- Strong Excel skills including VBA
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Modeller as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Modeller then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.