Love being part of a growing team that makes a difference?
Prioritise doing the right thing by your clients and building long-term relationships?
Enjoy having autonomy in your work and keen to develop your career?
Want to work in a friendly, flexible environment with the security of a growing firm that is recognised as one the UK’s leading investment consultancies?
The investment consulting role at Redington is both client-facing and technical: as consultants, we have overall responsibility for our client relationships and the investment advice that we deliver, backed up by specialists across our asset-liability management, manager research, reporting and transition teams.
You’ll work alongside a diverse investment consulting team with experience across investment consulting, actuarial, capital markets, asset management and in-house pension teams.
You are likely to be:
- An investment professional with between 5-10 years of experience working with DB pensions clients
- Able to balance day-to-day details and strong technical knowledge with the bigger strategic picture
- Keen to help others develop and grow in industry and practical knowledge
- Effective at building relationships of trust with your clients and other external parties
You might also have:
- CFA or FIA qualifications, although not a prerequisite
- Experience co/leading small clients
- A solid understanding of responsible investment principles
- Experience of managing junior colleagues and keen to continue
- 7% Employer contribution to Pension with 2% matching option to your pension or an ISA
- Training and continuous development, including support for relevant formal qualifications
- 25 days holiday (plus a day off for your birthday and time off over Christmas without using annual leave)
- Private medical
- ULEV car leasing scheme and “cycle to work” scheme
- Gym subsidy
- Social events
- Free tea, coffee, fruit, and cereal in the office