As an independent, award-winning and B Corp-Certified investment consultancy, we provide a full range of outcome-oriented advice, research and technology to some of the largest pension funds, wealth managers and other institutional investors across the UK, Europe and China.
Since our humble beginnings, we’ve challenged norms and pushed boundaries to deliver on our mission of helping to make 100 million people financially secure – for the benefit of people and planet.
Our team is home to some of the brightest minds in finance who thrive on seeking innovative solutions to our clients’ complex challenges.
Sound like your cup of tea? We’d love for you to consider joining our team!
Our graduate scheme is no easy ride – but it is a chance to help millions of people secure their financial future. It starts with an intensive induction programme. Who we are. The terminology we use. The solutions we provide (and the systems and tools we use to do it). While undeniably demanding, it’s not as daunting as it sounds, you’ll be assigned a resident buddy to help you settle in. Then, you’ll work alongside experienced senior professionals, and contribute real solutions to real clients.
On joining you will be assigned to the Asset Liability Management (ALM) team. All our investment consulting advice is based on rigorous and best-in-class research, the bulk of which is delivered by ALM – making it our main delivery engine. This is a highly quantitative role. Practical on the job learning is supplemented with opportunities to be involved in knowledge sharing sessions and industry seminars, accompanied with the motivation you need, to successfully complete and gain professional qualifications such as the CFA or FIA.
Proven ability is rewarded here, both with rapid career and salary progression. You will join us as a permanent employee from September.
As a member of the team, you will;
- Model asset classes such as equities, credit, bonds, derivatives, hedge funds and other alternatives using in-house tools, in conjunction with modelling pension funds’ contingent liabilities.
- Design and implement capital market and Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions to reduce risk or increase expected return.
- Assess the risks in pension funds
- Monitor the markets, and keep abreast of key developments.
- Liaise with investment consultants to understand the needs of the client
Please note that we are not currently able to support candidates who require Visa Sponsorship for this role.
Applications for our Graduate Roles will close in October.
You are likely to be:
- Highly analytical
- Interested in finance, capital markets, statistics and modelling
- A good communicator (Written)
Show the potential to develop:
- Good verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and high personal standards
- The ability work well when the pressure is on
You might also have:
- Curiosity, always looking to innovate and experiment with something new
- The ability to understand, evaluate and learn quickly
- A ‘get your hands dirty’ mindset
- Ambitions to make a difference
- An eye for detail – always crossing the ‘T’s and dotting the ‘I’s
💰 A competitive salary and bonus, reviewed every 12 months to reflect your performance
📈 9% matching contributions to our expertly-designed pension scheme
✈️ 25 days of holiday per year (plus bank holidays and your birthday) – we also close our offices over Christmas and New Year
🎓 The opportunity to study towards industry-recognised professional qualifications
🏠 The flexibility to work from home two days a week
🏥 Access to private medical insurance, critical illness cover and life assurance
🤰 Paid maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave
➕ Plus many more
Diversity isn’t about recruiting individuals from minority groups to meet a quota; it’s about recruiting people from genuinely different backgrounds who bring with them a unique experience, perspective and skillset into an inclusive environment. Our commitment to inclusion and diversity will help us to tackle complex problems and create innovative solutions.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all applicants irrespective of their age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.