Our graduate scheme is no easy ride – but it is a chance to help millions of people secure their financial future. It starts with an intensive induction programme. Who we are. The terminology we use. The solutions we provide (and the systems and tools we use to do it). While undeniably demanding, it’s not as daunting as it sounds, you’ll be assigned a resident buddy to help you settle in. Then, you’ll work alongside experienced senior professionals, and contribute real solutions to real clients.
On joining you will be assigned to the business area that best matches your interests and your skill set – whether this be defined benefit pensions, defined contribution pensions, private wealth funds, risk management, or fund manager selection.
Practical on the job learning is supplemented with opportunities to be involved in knowledge sharing sessions and industry seminars, accompanied with the motivation you need, to successfully complete and gain professional qualifications such as the CFA or FIA.
Proven ability is rewarded here, both with rapid career and salary progression. You will join us as a permanent employee from September.
As a member of the team, you will work on delivering investment advice to our clients or by providing research on investment managers. On a day to day basis you will help prepare client presentations and reports, attend client meetings, respond to client queries, assist with pitch books and write thought-pieces and blogs for our publications and website.
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE:
- A graduate with a strong academic record
- Highly analytical
- Interested in finance and investments and capital markets
- A great communicator, both in writing and verbally
- Flexible in your approach and have high personal standards
- The ability work well when the pressure is on
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Curiosity, always looking to innovate and experiment with something new
- The ability to understand, evaluate and learn quickly
- A ‘get your hands dirty’ mindset
- Ambitions to make a difference
- A day off for your birthday
- Private medical cover
- 25 days holiday
- 7% Employer contribution to Pension with 2% matching option to your pension or an ISA
- Social Events
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and cereal (when we are back in the office)
- Time off over Christmas without using annual leave
- Gym subsidy
- Training and continuous development