The Insight Programme
The Insight Programme is a one-day programme designed to help you develop your overall business awareness and acumen. The day will cover all our business areas and allow you to meet some of the people working at Towers Watson. This will give you an opportunity to get a real taste of what it’s like to work at Towers Watson.
The day will also provide you with a full understanding of the skills required to be successful at Towers Watson and some hints and tips on our recruitment process.
The Insight Programme is designed for anyone who is either in the first year of a three-year course or a second year of a four year course. It is also for people who are considering a change of career and can only take a day off to sample a new working environment.
You will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects. You will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your engagements by performing many intricate aspects of the client work. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client. You will work alongside some of the industry’s top consultants on client projects including many household names while you progress towards qualifying as an actuary.
As a minimum when applying you should meet the entry criteria for the area you are most interested in:
Actuarial and Investment Consulting
- 2:1 Degree (gained or expected) in a numerate discipline and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent), OR
- 2:1 Degree (gained or expected) in any discipline and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent) including Maths at grade A or B
Talent & Rewards Consulting
- 2:1 expected degree and 300 UCAS points (across 3 A-Levels or equivalent)
- 2:1 Degree expected and300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent)
- Degree in a Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical or analytic discipline with a reasonable understanding of Mathematics will be an advantage
The Insight Programme will take place in April 2015. Confirmed dates will be communicated should your application be successful.