At Towers Watson our associates help the world’s largest multinational corporations tackle their key people, benefits and risk issues. If you have the talent and the drive, you could too.
We are currently recruiting Graduates into our Retirement Line of Business for our Dublin, Reigate and London offices.
Towers Watson benefit consultants have deep experience working with organizations of all types and sizes. We’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use. We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organisations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
What we offer you
Our clients recognise the need for, and actively seek, the best ideas from the brightest minds in business, giving our consultants challenges and opportunities that are difficult to find anywhere else.
By joining us as a Graduate within Retirement you will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects. You will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your projects by performing many intricate aspects of the client work. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client.
As part of the Graduate programme, you will also get the chance to participate in a rotation programme within Retirement. This will give you the opportunity to experience the work that is carried out in a different team and gain valuable experience and build your professional network.
- Asset/liability modelling and broader risk management work
- Liaise effectively with colleagues and clients regarding data collection, analyses, and project execution
- Complete work in accordance with Government regulations surrounding pension plans
- Seek and participate in key learning and development opportunities/maintain steady progress through exams
- Contribute to due diligence for mergers and acquisitions including estimating costs and challenges of integration
- Contribute to retirement plan risk assessment and mitigation
- Prepare the first draft of deliverables for review by the consultant
What do we look for?
We seek articulate, empathetic and intellectually curious Graduates. Our work means that we are finding solutions for clients that have to be tailored, meet their needs, and that are adaptable to volatile market conditions or changes in requirements.
What are our minimum requirements?
- 2:1 Degree in a numerate discipline and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels), OR
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels) including Maths at grade A or B