About the role
Capita plc is undertaking an exciting and extensive transformation project to simplify and strengthen our business, with the aim of becoming a leading consultancy force in the UK. Capita’s transformation remains on track, with a brand refresh having just been undertaken to support and underpin our future success.
Pensions Consultancy (PC) is an important part of this growth. It is currently also undertaking a significant period of transformation to become one of the leading pensions consultancy businesses in the UK.
The role involves working on client projects and external contact with third parties and clients.
The purpose of the team is:
- To advise clients in relation to benefit rectification projects both for ongoing pension schemes and those heading towards buy in/out or wind up
- To carry out benefit rectification projects, liaising with other departments where required
- To provide technical support to the rest of the department
What you will do:
- Working directly with senior members of the team
- Liaising with pension administrators or third parties to resolve issues with the pension data
- Assisting with a variety of projects
- Drafting reports in connection with the projects carried out
- Assisting with the development of spreadsheets
- Taking responsibility for own learning and development, keeping up to date with pensions’ regulatory developments and procedures
- Supporting the management of the team’s workflow to achieve client delivery
- Providing a two way communication channel for the team to maximise motivation and team success
Your experience will include:
- A numerical based degree with a minimum of a 2:1 level achieved (or equivalent)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
About Capita Pensions Solutions
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy, to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today’s employees.
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.