Job Title – Technical Graduate Roles at Ageas
Location – London/Eastleigh/Remote
Salary – Competitive
Contract –Permanent, (Full Time/ Part Time/ Job Share/Flexible opportunities available)
Technical Graduate Roles at Ageas
Ageas is underway with several exciting business transformations to prepare us for a technology-driven future. The Actuarial Department is a key part of this – modernising our own way of working, while offering technical expertise to other relevant business areas too.
We are looking for excellent graduates to join the team and help to take us forward on our exciting journey. Our main products are Motor and Household, for which we do reserving, claims investigations, and work with Pricing to help inform rating strategy. There is also plenty of transformation and regulatory reporting work, as well as an opportunity to spend time working in Capital through our flexible resourcing model.
We have a variety of work and many avenues to add value to the business, as well as opportunities in Advanced Analytics and Data Science. We are happy to hear from anyone in any technical subject area, whatever your interests, and we can discuss together what’s the right fit.
What we are looking for:
- People who love to solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Technical background and an enjoyment of data
- PhD candidates encouraged (but not essential)
Here are some of the benefits offered as part of the role:
At Ageas we offer a wide range of benefits to support you and your family inside and outside of work, which helped us achieve, Top Employer status in the UK.
Flexible Working – Smart Working @ Ageas gives employees flexibility around location (as long as it’s within the UK) and, for many of our roles, flexibility within the working day to manage other commitments, such as school drop offs etc.
- We also offer all our vacancies part-time/job-shares .
- We also offer a minimum of 31 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and you can buy and sell days.
- Supporting your Health – Dental Insurance Health Cash Plan, Health Screening, Will Writing, Voluntary Critical Illness, Mental Health First Aiders, Well Being Activities – Yoga, Mindfulness.
- Supporting your Wealth – Annual Bonus Schemes, Annual Salary Reviews, Competitive Pension, Employee Savings, Employee Loans.
- Supporting you at Work – Well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
- Benefits for Them – Partner Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover.
- Getting Around – Car Salary Exchange, Cycle Scheme, Vehicle Breakdown Cover.
- Get some Tech – Deals on various gadgets including Wearables, Tablets and Laptops.
- Supporting you back to work – Return to work programme after maternity leave.
We’re one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK. Our people help Ageas to be a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over four million customers.
As an inclusive employer, we encourage anyone to apply. We’re a signatory of the Race at Work Charter and Women in Finance Charter, a Stonewall diversity champion and a Disability Confident Employer (which means interviews are guaranteed for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum role criteria). For more information, please see Ageas Everyone.
Our aim is to have great people everywhere in our business and we’re always looking for outstanding people to join us. Most roles across Ageas allow a proportion of your time to be spent working from home and we’re open to discussing flexible working, including full-time, part-time or job share arrangements.
To find out more about Ageas, see About Us.