Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst sought by a top London Market insurer. Our client are looking for a nearly qualified Reserving Analyst with strong commercial and/or reinsurance lines experience to join their Syndicate Reporting team as a Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst.
Our client are looking for an experienced Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst to support the Syndicate Reporting Team with collating the results of the Syndicate’s quarterly reserving cycle and report business performance to the reserving committee.
Responsibilities of the Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst:
- Deliver quarterly reporting to external LPT providers; this involves calculating the LPT positions and reporting on results of external reinsurance agreements to relevant third parties.
- Support the Syndicate Reserving Team on ad-hoc projects and deliverables.
- Contribute to the enhancement of existing processes to improve efficiency of output delivery.
Key Experience of the Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst:
- 3+ years of technical Reserving experience, preferably across commercial and/or reinsurance lines.
- Less than 12 months away from IFoA qualification.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Tyche, ResQ and/or Tableau is desired.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Syndicate Reserving Analyst at a renowned London Market insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.