Senior Reserving Analyst sought by a renowned UK General Insurer with a strong London Market presence. Our client is looking for an experienced Reserving Analyst with excellent knowledge of the Reinsurance and Property lines of business to join them as a Senior Reserving Analyst.
Our client are looking for a Senior Reserving Analyst to be responsible for providing Reserving insights for the clients Syndicate and International entity, as well as contribute to the Group Reserving process and delivery of regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Reserving Analyst:
- Provide new Reserving insights and commercial value across the business.
- Contribute to actuarial and financial ad-hoc projects/requests.
- Support the ongoing growth and development of methodologies and tools.
- Manage and support the development of junior staff members within the team.
Key experience of the Senior Reserving Analyst:
- Prior experience in Reinsurance and/or Commercial Property lines.
- 3+ years of General Insurance Reserving experience.
- Experience with standardized reserving methods.
Our client are looking to recruit an Senior Reserving Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Reserving Analyst at a top London Market insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.