Senior Pricing Analyst sought by a top London Market insurer. Our client are looking for a technically minded analyst with effective communication skills to join their Specialty Pricing Team as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Our client are looking for an innovative individual who can provide solutions to complex problems, use relevant data to support decisions, and communicate findings effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Provide analytical support for underwriters and management to help them make informed decisions.
- Update and enhance different product Pricing models.
- Conduct pricing analyses to assess expected profitability of new opportunities.
- Communicate complex issues to a variety of stakeholders across the business.
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to explain complex problems to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- 3+ years of Pricing experience within General Insurance.
- Strong knowledge of technical Pricing tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of R, SQL and/or VBA desired.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst at a top London Market insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.