Senior Pricing Analyst sought for by a leading General Insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has strong systems experience (Radar, Emblem etc) to join them as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience in an Insurance Pricing role to join a market-leading insurer as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Maintain pricing strategies and systems to increase value and retention
- Build and construct pricing models and test pricing strategies to deliver high quality pricing
- Carry out analysis and maintenance on pricing models and systems to ensure accurate results
- Work with other teams in the business to ensure the release of pricing models
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Strong experience using systems such as Radar, Emblem etc.
- Experience in an Insurance Pricing role
- Significant communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Senior Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.