Sellick Partnership have recently been engaged by a market-leading Insurer as they look to boost their Pricing capabilities with the hire of a new Senior Pricing Analyst.
This is a highly visible appointment for our client and is part of a wider recruitment drive following sustained success.
If you are an experienced Pricing Analyst who is ready to take the step up to a Senior Analyst role then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Manage the Retail Pricing process
- Build a variety of technical models including GLMs
- Conduct price testing and deployment
- Engage in Pricing Optimisation using Radar
- Build models using Emblem
- Implement cutting edge Machine Learning techniques using tools such as R and Python
- Conduct in-depth competitor analysis and present findings to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for training and upskilling junior Analysts
Skills & experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- 3 years or more of Pricing experience within General Insurance would be highly advantageous
- Highly skilled user of Emblem and Radar
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience of using SAS, SQL, or Python, Radar
- 2:1 or above in a highly numeric degree (or equivalent) such as Mathematics would be preferable
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full Actuarial study support (if desired)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Various other flexible benefits
If this opportunity to join your analytical skills with a market-leading organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.