Senior Pricing Analyst sought by a renowned UK General Insurer with a strong London Market presence. Our client is looking for an experienced, commercially minded analyst with effective communication skills to join their product facing pricing team as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Our client is implementing a new strategy which involves growing the books for their non-standard lines of business, such as high net worth household, motor, and specialty lines. They are looking for a suitable individual with excellent stakeholder management abilities who can develop an understanding of wider business priorities to influence the growth of these books in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Influence internal stakeholders across the business to produce budgeted volume and profitability targets over the underwriting cycle.
- Act as the key point of contact for product and portfolio underwriting managers in the development of effective pricing models and approaches.
- Help to train and develop the more junior members of the pricing team as well as cross-training with wider insurance functions.
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Strong communication and presenting skills.
- At least 3 years of Pricing experience within General Insurance.
- Experience of working closely with Underwriters.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.