Sellick Partnership have recently been engaged by a market-leading Insurer as they look to boost their Pricing capabilities with the hire of a new Senior Pricing Analyst.
This is a highly visible appointment for our client and is part of a wider recruitment drive following sustained success.
If you are an experienced Pricing Analyst who is ready to take the step up to a Senior Pricing Analyst role then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Build a variety of technical models including GLMs
- Conduct price testing and deployment
- Engage in Pricing Optimisation using Radar
- Build models using Emblem
- Conduct in-depth competitor analysis and present findings to senior stakeholders
Skills & experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Previous Pricing experience within General Insurance would be highly advantageous
- Highly skilled user of Emblem and Radar
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience of using SAS, SQL, or Python, Radar
- 2:1 or above in a highly numeric degree (or equivalent) such as Mathematics would be preferable
Rewards and benefits of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full Actuarial study support (if desired)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Various other flexible benefits
If this opportunity to join your analytical skills with a market-leading organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.