Senior Pensions Project Consultant sought for a market leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking individuals with experience within pensions administration, project management, actuarial pension consultancy, insurance or as an IFA to join them as a Senior Pensions Project Consultant.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pensions Project Consultant:
- Delivering client projects in specialist areas such as Risk Settlement, GMP Equalisation, Member Options or Pensions Dashboards
- Main point of contact for client project and responsible for end to end delivery
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally, including technical and non-technical colleagues
Key Experience of the Senior Pensions Project Consultant:
- Experience within pensions administration, project management, actuarial pension consultancy, insurance or as an IFA
- You will likely be fully qualified in a relevant Professional qualifications (e.g. FIA, APMI, PRINCE2) although this is not a requirement
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Pensions Project Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pensions Project Consultant at a market leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.