Our client is seeking a number of Part to Nearly Qualified FIA or CFA candidates to enhance their Investments Consulting team. These roles that can be based in multiple offices across the UK and with flexible working arrangements available (including fully remote).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part to Nearly Qualified FIA or CFA candidate with Pensions Investments experience to join a market-leading Consultancy as a Senior Investment Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Analyst.:
- Providing tailored investment strategy advice for Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution clients
- Assist clients in understanding and implementing sustainable investment strategies
- Involvement in a range of investment research areas
- Responsible for running a portfolio of clients alongside colleagues
- Day to day engagement with senior colleagues and stakeholders
- Attending regular client meetings
- Actively work towards progression to Investment Consultant
Key Experience of the Senior Investment Analyst.:
- Part Qualified or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Defined Benefits Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Investment Analyst as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Investment Analyst at an award-winning Consultancy then please click below to apply.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.