Senior Insurance Consultant sought by a leading Actuarial Consultancy.
Our client is looking for a Senior Insurance Consultant to join an award winning team in a role that will see you support the Partners and Client Directors across a variety of assignments.
The role as Senior Insurance Consultant will primarily focus on supporting client risk and capital management and understanding and managing their assets – however in addition to this you will have the opportunity to get involved in range of projects including Solvency II, Longevity Risk Management, Reinsurance & Risk Transfer, ESG, and Pricing & Product Development.
Responsibilities of the Senior Insurance Consultant:
- Support insurance and reinsurance clients both in the UK and globally.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, as well as identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Develop and shape new investment propositions to take to clients and prospects.
Key Experience of the Senior Insurance Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary
- Significant experience in Investment and ALM
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Solvency II, Matching Adjustment, and Internal Models for risks such as credit risk and market risk
- Knowledge of ESG
- Experience of planning projects
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Insurance Consultant as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming the Senior Insurance Consultant at a leading Insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.