Senior Exposure Management Analyst sought by a renowned UK General Insurer with a strong London Market presence. Our client is looking for an experienced exposure management analyst with a solid understanding of underwriting risk to join their pricing team as a Senior Exposure Management Analyst.
Our client is implementing a new growth strategy which involves transforming the way underwriting risks are described, measured, and reported. They are looking for a suitable individual who can develop and implement solutions for complex problems and provide relevant data to support these decisions.
Responsibilities of the Senior Exposure Management Analyst:
- Review and suggest improvements for the exposure management framework.
- Develop effective relationships with underwriting managers and product heads to understand the risks in their respective areas.
- Produce data pipelines to monitor exposure across all UK products.
- Fulfil both internal and external reporting requirements.
Key Experience of the Senior Exposure Management Analyst:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 3 years of General Insurance experience, preferably in Exposure Management.
- Experience of working closely with Underwriters.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Senior Exposure Management Analyst as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Exposure Management Analyst at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.