Senior DC Investment Consultant sought for a Partner-led Consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Consultant with Defined Contribution experience to step in to a Senior Consultant role, or for a technically strong Defined Benefits Investment Consultant who is interested in switching to Defined Contribution.
Our client is seeking a Senior DC Investment Consultant who is either FIA or CFA qualified or qualified by experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior DC Investment Consultant:
- Providing tailored investment strategy advice for Defined Contribution pension scheme clients
- Building relationships with clients and driving forward the client relationships
- Running and interpreting DC Investment strategy modelling to identify investment strategies
- Conducting investment manager selection
- Providing leadership and guidance to junior team members
Key Experience of the Senior DC Investment Consultant:
- FIA or CFA qualified or qualified by experience
- Defined Contribution Pension Investment experience or technical Defined Benefits Pension Investment experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior DC Investment Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior DC Investment Consultant at a Partner-led Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.