Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with an established Actuarial Consultancy as they enhance their market-leading Non-Life practice with the addition of a new Senior Actuarial Consultant.
This Senior Actuarial Consultant role represents an ideal opportunity for a part-qualified Actuary with strong non-life experience to broaden their skillset and work closely with a range of London Market firms and some of the largest insurers in the UK.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Consultant:
- Assist with numerous projects across Pricing, Reserving, Capital Modelling and M&As.
- Assist in the dialogue with client contacts and help to manage expectations of delivery, content, timescales and cost.
- Contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, making sure that the work delivered is best in class.
Key experience of the Senior Actuarial Consultant:
- Experience in General Insurance within an industry provider or a top tier consultancy.
- Prior Reserving, Pricing or Capital experience within General Insurance.
- Progression in the IFoA exams.
There is an excellent package on offer including a highly rewarding study support system.
Our client are looking to recruit a Senior Actuarial Consultant as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Consultant at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.