Senior Actuarial Analyst sought for a leading Non-Life Insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has experience within Non-Life Actuarial to join them as a Senior Actuarial Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is making good progress towards Actuarial qualification to join a market-leading insurer as a Senior Actuarial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Forecasting Technical Provisions, Reserve Margins, and Reserve uncertainties to provide appropriate analysis for reports and accounts, business planning, profitability studies and commutations
- Monitoring and reviewing reserve assessments with interim analyses including actual vs expected, large loss and catastrophe event reporting, business planning
- Communicating drivers of Reserve changes to stakeholders as well as explaining changes in assumptions
- Contributing to business meetings as required in order to understand and support business requirements
Key Experience of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- General Insurance experience is essential, either within Reserving, Pricing or Capital Modelling
- Ability to drive and lead the delivery of actuarial analysis
- Strong communication skills, acquiring and disseminating information and knowledge
- Competent with Microsoft Excel & other analytical tools, and knowledge of a programming language e.g. SAS, SQL
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Senior Actuarial Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Analyst at a leading Non-Life Insurer then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.