Risk Pricing Consultant sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has previous experience of leading and delivering a pricing project to join them as a Risk Pricing Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is a strong communicator with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships to join a market-leading insurer as a Risk Pricing Consultant.
Responsibilities of the Risk Pricing Consultant:
- Liaising with various stakeholders across the wider business
- Involved with large-scale price builds, claims projections, and costing product changes and propositions
- Assessing recommendations from a technical perspective with suitable judgement applied
- Line management responsibilities to support the development of a small number of Analysts and Lead Analysts
Key Experience of the Risk Pricing Consultant:
- Proven track record of analysing complex data, drawing conclusions and delivering commercially sound recommendations
- Ability to take into account all relevant internal and external factors to formulate a comprehensive view of all relevant risks
- Be able to effectively present complex information to non-technical audiences
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Risk Pricing Consultant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Risk Pricing Consultant at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.