Talented Risk Actuary sought for by a market-leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who has made excellent progress with their IOFA exams (Nearly or Newly Qualified) to join them as a Risk Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is eager to learn an extensive skillset in a Life Consultancy role.
Responsibilities of the Risk Actuary:
- Supporting clients in capital and risk management with a strong focus on Solvency II
- Help research new and developing ideas of risk management, such as climate change risk
- Develop relationships with key clients and build relationships with new clients
- Working closely with senior and junior actuaries to help develop the risk and capital management team
Key experience of the Risk Actuary:
- Highly numerate and good Data Analysis skills
- Experience in a Life Actuarial role
- Knowledge or experience in Life Insurance/Consultancy
- Excellent progress in the IFoA exams (Nearly/Newly Qualified)
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Risk Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Risk Actuary at a market-leading Consultancy, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.