Talented Risk Actuary sought for by a market-leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who has made excellent progress with their IOFA exams (Nearly or Newly Qualified) to join them as a Risk Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is eager to learn an extensive skillset in a Life Consultancy role.
Responsibilities of the Risk Actuary:
- Design and validate actuarial models
- Interpret results from actuarial models and make recommendations to relevant stakeholders and committees
- Design, plan and deliver effective communication to the team and business stakeholders to ensure the results convey the risks involved
- Identify and interpret regulatory and professional requirements and policies
Key experience of the Risk Actuary:
- Highly numerate and good Data Analysis skills
- Experience in a Life Actuarial role
- Knowledge or experience in Life Insurance/Consultancy
- Excellent progress in the IFoA exams (Nearly/Newly Qualified)
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Risk Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Risk Actuary at a market-leading Consultancy, then please click below to apply with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV.