Qualified Pensions Actuary sought for a market-leading Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a number of Qualified Actuaries to enhance their Pensions Consulting team in roles that can be based in multiple offices across the UK and with flexible working arrangements available (including fully remote and part-time).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with Defined Benefits Pensions experience to join a market-leading Pensions Consultancy as a Qualified Pensions Actuary.
Given the variety of work available, these opportunities can be tailored to your current experience and preferences. You could specialise in Corporate or Trustee consulting, a combination of the two and/or be involved in a specialist teams (e.g. Risk Transfer/ Investments/ Longevity/ GMP Equalisation).
Responsibilities of the Qualified Pensions Actuary:
- Advising clients on strategic issues and on client relationships (with accountability for developing these relationships.)
- You will also be supporting senior colleagues on large client accounts and be involved in networking and securing new business.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of teams within the business to add value to clients
- Involved in managing/mentoring junior colleagues and new graduates
Key Experience of the Qualified Pensions Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary or qualified by experience
- Defined Benefits Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Qualified Pensions Actuary as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Qualified Pensions Actuary at a market-leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.