Pricing Manager sought for by a market-leading General Insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has a strong analytical mindset to join them as a Pricing Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has strong knowledge of the insurance market particularly in Non-Life Pricing to join a market-leading insurer as a Pricing Manager.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Managing, coaching and developing Senior Analysts and Pricing Analysts
- Approving predictive and machine learning models while ensuring adherence to best practices
- Enhancing data quality and governance to ensure accurate and relevant data sets for modelling, pricing and monitoring
- Developing and maintaining pricing models and providing support for their deployment
Key Experience of the Pricing Manager:
- Significant experience in insurance pricing or related background
- Strong systems experience using programs such as SAS, Radar and Emblem
- Experience using some predictive modelling techniques
Our client is looking to recruit a strong Pricing Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Manager at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.