Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a market-leading General Insurer as they seek to recruit a new Pricing Manager to work across their Personal Lines of business.
Our client are investing heavily in their Data Science capabilities and are looking to implement a variety of Machine Learning techniques across their Pricing function. This role is ideal for highly technical GI Pricing professionals looking to make the next step in their career.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Build technical pricing models (GLMs) using Emblem
- Oversee the training and mentoring of junior analysts
- Review and continually improve models / ratings algorithms
- Identify and utilise new sources of data
- Oversee the building and implementation of Machine Learning models
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager:
- 4+ years of General Insurance Pricing experience will be advantageous
- High level of proficiency using Emblem / Radar
- Experience of using open source Data Science tools such as R / Python will be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of upskilling / mentoring junior colleagues will be preferable but not essential
- Previous exposure to Personal Lines Pricing techniques would be advantage, though Commercial Lines candidates will be considered
There is a highly competitive package on offer along with excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you think this role could be of interest please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.