Pricing Data Lead sought for a leading General Insurer. Our client is a fast paced Underwriter with impressive growth plans and a strong focus on utilising advanced analytics, data science and machine learning to better understand and predict customer behaviour.
The Pricing Data Lead is perfectly suited to someone with previous experience in Data Analysis , ideal for someone looking to make the step up from Senior Data Analyst or Senior Data Engineer
Experience working within the insurance space is Desirable but not essential
This is a data intensive role, using SQL and will take responsibility of the Household data space.
Our client is working on a hybrid basis, however our client is very flexible in working conditions
Responsibilities of the Pricing Data Lead will include:
- Develop a plan for improving household data
- Manage a team of two consultants who you will be responsible for
- Engaging with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that data is interpreted correctly throughout the business
Skills & Experience of the Pricing Data Lead:
- Extensive experience using SQL
- Experience of managing a Junior work colleague
- Understanding of Pricing Data (Desirable not essential)
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the General Insurance market, such as Motor & Home Insurance (desirable)
For further information please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found