Senior Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who has significant experience within pricing to join them as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is comfortable with statistical modelling and have a good level of coding skills to join a market-leading insurer as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Work collaboratively with the team in the build and maintenance of pricing models using GLMs and machine learning techniques
- Investigate the relationship between new sources of data and claims experience
- Proactively suggest rating improvements for our products, using combination of experience in the industry and available data
- Contribute actively to the assessment of loss ratios
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Significant experience within pricing
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good coding skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.