Pricing Actuary sought by a top London Market (re)insurer. Our client is looking for an experienced, commercially minded analyst with effective communication skills to join their specialty pricing team as a Pricing Actuary.
Our client are looking for a suitable individual with strong technical pricing and stakeholder management abilities, who can develop innovative pricing strategies to influence growth in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Actuary:
- Maintain and improve existing actuarial pricing tools and build models for new products .
- Act as the key point of contact for product and portfolio underwriting managers in the development of effective pricing models and approaches.
- Help to train and develop the more junior members of the pricing team as well as cross-training with wider insurance functions on pricing approaches.
Key Experience of the Pricing Actuary:
- Strong communication and presenting skills.
- At least 3 years of Pricing experience within General Insurance/London Market.
- Experience of working closely with Underwriters.
Our client plan to recruit a strong Pricing Actuary as soon as possible and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Actuary at a market-leading insurer, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years’ experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.