Pensions Project Programme Manager sought for a market leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking individuals with strong experience within pensions administration, project management, actuarial pension consultancy, insurance or as an IFA to join them as a Pensions Project Programme Manager.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Pensions Project Programme Manager:
- Managing a programme of client projects related to Actuarial Calculations or Pensions Data in areas such as Risk Settlement, GMP Equalisation, Member Options or Pensions Dashboards
- Owning and driving relationships with clients
- Responsible for end to end delivery of complex projects with multiple workstreams or multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally, including technical and non-technical colleagues
- Developing junior colleagues in project consulting and delivery
Key Experience of the Pensions Project Programme Manager:
- Experience within pensions administration, project management, actuarial pension consultancy, insurance or as an IFA
- You will likely be fully qualified in a relevant Professional qualifications (e.g. FIA, APMI, PRINCE2) although this is not a requirement
- Experience with senior stakeholder engagement and risk mitigation
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pensions Project Programme Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pensions Project Programme Manager at a market leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.