Pensions Administrator sought for by a market-leading consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate to help both members and clients on Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension arrangements and join them as a Pensions Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join who has proven experience of day-to-day pension administration as a Pensions Administrator.
Responsibilities of the Pensions Administrator:
- Acts as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases
- Ensures work allocated is carried out in accordance with Practice guidelines, documented procedures, quality standards and service standards
- Ensures all work is logged onto and processed through the correct workflow process
- Works with the Team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. through automated calculations and full use of standard products
Key Experience of the Pensions Administrator:
- Has up to date knowledge of relevant pensions legislation
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory body procedures
- Good understanding of Data Protection legislation and regulations
- Good IT skills, including working with Microsoft Office application and experience of a pension administration system such as UPM
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pensions Administrator as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pensions Administrator at a market-leading consultancy, then please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.